Login to know your RESO-ID
Rules for chef’s corner:
1. In chef’s corner only one round is going to be conducted.
2. Judges will make their decision on the basis of the pre decided parameters.
3. No pre- cooked dish will be allowed in the competition.
4. Only one person is allowed to cook the dish. Participants will not be allowed to take any help from their family while preparing dish.
5. Dish which participants have to make can be any starter dish.
6. Video quality must be high and video should be clear with participant visible doing the cooking. (Only hands shown will not do)
7. Audio of participants must be clear and audible.
8. Video submission start from 7th May to 10th May 2020 (closing submissions at 12:00 p.m.)
9. On 15th May results will be declared (first three positions overall).
10. Participants have to introduce their dish and the whole process of preparing that dish in the video)
11. Video length should be strictly under 5 mins
12. Number of registrations are limited to 40 only.
1. Dish will be judged on the basis of it’s uniqueness, cooking style and presentation.
2. The knowledge about the dish and confidence participants present while preparing it.
3. Hygienic and systematic way of preparing the chosen dish.
Please all participants are requested to try and prepare something interesting with ingredients available at their home.