Login to know your RESO-ID
LOCKDOWNTOGRAPHY, an online photography competition where participants have to go through 3 round
Theme of The Competition: Juxtaposition
This Competition is divided in 3 Rounds which are as follows:
1. Round 1 (Mega Selection) - In this round you have to click on the given topic/theme and will be judged by a set of judges we have.
2. Round 2 (Culling Round) - The selected photographs will be posted on our social media handles and marked on the basis of likes, comments and share.
3. Round 3 (Final Battle) - Participants have to make a video of max 59 second. Participants can make videos on *India fight against COVID-19*. Participants can add up their other art forms in this as well like poetry, sketching, etc and the winner will be decided by the audience.
TOPIC - (for first round)
• Juxtaposition (Juxtaposition occurs when two things are placed side by side for comparison, often to highlight the contrast between the elements. The simplest example would be the yin-yang symbol).
• What I learnt in Quarantine (try to tell a story about what you learn using crops from home).
How to send:
• Send them Directly to our email address
1. 40% on Number of likes.
2. 10% Caption.
3. 50% Judges Rating.
• The Theme and Originality of photo will also be considered.
• The decision of the organizers will be final.
• For Round 2 participant will be given a particular code number and their photos will be uploaded with the code numbers and not with the names.
• So the next stage will be, participants will be marked upon:
• 3 points - Comment
• 5 points - Reshare /Repost
• 2 points – Likes
Rules And Regulation-
• The event is open for all college students with a limit of 1 entry per student.
• Picture’s name should be saved as “Participant’s name_Year_branch.jpeg”.
• We will check all the likes and will also check if they are real or fake ones, so don't try to purchase likes.
• Repost will be counted on all the post
• The Photo must be taken by the Participant himself/herself.
• There must be any water-mark, copyright marks, or any text/graphic on the picture.
• The entries will be accompanied with caption no longer than 20 words.